Sunday, May 4, 2008

oye mi amor

Work was pretty boring tonight, Jen Tomasello came by and talked to me for a minute so that made some of the time fly by. I spent most of the time watching movies, but I did talk to my ex for about an hour. I think it's the longest we've talked since things ended between us.

We talked about this that and the other thing, we both tried to stay off the topic of us getting back together, but it still came up. I told her about how I was planning on moving out there, she was a little upset that I didn't tell her. I just wanted to suprise her when I was finally ready to move out there. Its not like I was just gonna move then call her and say "HEY IM HERE!" I just wanted to call her one day and say "Hey, I'm ready to move, I've got everything lined up, and I will be ready to go in a couple of weeks."

I told her that my shrink told me that instead of looking at this as trying to get back together and pick up where we left off, that we should look at this as starting a fresh relationship, all new again. She told me thats what she wanted to do from the get go, but she never really said that, and if she would of just come out and said that I would of been a whole lot better off. Anyway enough of all this talk, I need to head to bed. Good night.

M

No comments: