Tuesday, February 19, 2008

COPS

So, I come home from the work and the bar around 1:45 this morning and after I get out of my car a cop pulls up behind me a shines his flood light on me. I walk up to him and ask if he needs any help, and he tells me they are looking for some guy who has tried to break into two different cars in the last half an hour or so. Of course this is the exact thing a guy wants to hear after he comes home from work. But anyway, I come home, and of course its always nice to know that I sleep safely since my dog barks at anything that comes with in two feet of the home, including.... leafs.

I'm sitting here reading some stuff trying to pass time online before I go to bed and I see this whole Lindsay Lohan photo shoot thing. I am not impressed, she does not strike me as beautiful in anyway. I mean of course, shes famous and all that good stuff, but as someone who does drugs and drinks way too much and is always showing her kitten in the tabloids shes very unattractive.

Well, other then that, tonight was pretty lame at work, I have my class to teach tomorrow night, I am doing that on the procedures and processes at the plant, wish me luck.

M

No comments: