Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ferrum

Looking around on the internet this morning I was reading the Roanoke Times website and I saw that they are looking for a guy with a gun somewhere on the Ferrum Campus. Now I wish I could post up some of the pictures they have on the website because they are not messing aroung this time. They have tactical units going room to room, snipers on roof tops and dogs all over the place. Im guessing that they do not want to have another Virginia Tech on their hands.

Well, in other news tonight after work I am headed off to Wisconsin for a week and half, so the blog will most likely not get updated until sometime the first week of March. I hope everyone stays safe and happy in these upcoming days, later.

"Sometimes when I look at all my children, I say to myself, "Lillian, you should have stayed a virgin." Lillian Carter, mother of US President Jimmy Carter.

M

No comments: