Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wise words from an old cop...

I got to watch "We own the night" again tonight, and it's always nice to watch cop dramas with my dad. My dad used to be an NYPD transit cop, and his views on how things were back then are always alot different then the Hollywood views of it. He has some of the best stories I have ever heard, from his bathroom story to his lighter stories, there is always something new he tells me every time we talk about it. I remember the stories he told me just before I joined the Marine Corps, they are very similar to the ones he is telling me about the police.

I am sitting here checking out some pictures of this kid I mentor, and what do I find? Me, hiding in the corner acting all goofy, oh ya and Gov. Mark Warner is in it too.

Photobucket

Ya I am a nerd, cheesing all hard in the corner, but anyway I dont have much to say for tonight, I will be leaving for Wisconsin in a couple days, and I hope to have some good pictures when I do return. Well here's tonights quote!

"It's better to be judged by twelve, then carried by six." ~ Old Police Saying

No comments: