Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog

Well, I am going to try and keep at this thing on a more full time basis from now on. I think I have started over about three times by now, and this time its for real. I like to write and, if you know me, you know I always have a lot to say. So I guess I can use this entry as a way for you to get to know me a little better.

I am at work alot, I wont say I work alot, because we all know the truth, I dont. I moved to Roanoke, Va back in the summer of 2002, I went to WFHS and joined the Marine Corps after I graduated. I worked on V-22 Ospreys while I was in, so please dont talk shit about my bird. I got injured while I was in, so now I am back in Roanoke. I am very active in politics, I have worked on a City Council race here, as well as Sam Rasoul's Congressional Race here in the 6th District. I used to blog on RaisingKaine and Cobalt6, but I don't anymore, I wanted my own place to rant and rave.

This blog is going to be full of some very very crazy opinions, as well as some of the daily happenings of my life. Like I said, I am at work alot, and the people I work with are some of the strangest people I have ever had the joy to work with. So, I hope as time goes on you will enjoy reading all of what happens in my life. Please, stay tuned for more. Thanks.

M

No comments: