Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And then there was one.

Well, I am still pretty pissed off that my birthday was ruined yesterday. I really didn't do a whole hell of a lot on my day off. I went to Bdubs and met up with Panda Bear, and then after that I went down to the Mix to see how it was doin down there. Needless to say there was only 10 of us, including the people that were working there. We hung out til about 2am and just kinda were bull shittin around which is really nice to be able to do now.

I am going back full timne at Home Shopping Network and then working two nights at the Mix which should make for some interesting nights. I am also moving out of my house. I found a roommate and a place in Salem that I am going to check out here really soon. Well I am really really tired, so I am going to bed.

M

No comments: