Monday, June 23, 2008

Its been while....

Yea, I know I am not the worlds best at keeping up with all of this internet stuff. I finally got my computer back and I am very happy about that so expect a whole bunch of new pictures to be coming up soon. I have started to see someone, and she is a really great gal, so I am hoping things work out between us. Ya know, I for some reason dont really have a whole lot to say right now for some reason.... I know its odd, but I just dont. Maybe its because I am really tired, but I dont know. I will try and update with a little more then just blabber when I am not so tired.

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you're happy?

I used to find that when I am depressed or going through a rough patch that I had a lot more to say...

Glad you have started to see someone, that is a good step forward. :)
(As lame and big-sisterish as that sounds...)