Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay, so whats your point?

Well, I know I have not blogged in a while but its not my fault my stupid cell phone doesnt want to upload my posts on here. I had my 22nd birthday last week, and that was pretty much the worst day I have had in a really long time, I think it was even worse then the day my ex and I broke up. She called me up and was yelling at me over some stupid shit that wasn't even really that important.

Anyway, I went and saw Kung Fu Panda today, it was a pretty decent movie and I had a good time. But I had an even better time after the movie was over but I wont say why that is ;). The only thing I will say is that if you are a creepy old man you need to stay the hell away from me on really nice days when I am trying to take a walk in the woods. BOOO old man BOOOO on you.

In other more boring news, I am back working at home shopping network for the time being as a guard. I am trying to get back on at Nordt. I am supposed to go out to UVa to meet up with Amanda to give her her stuff back and to find out whether or not she is going to give me a second chance at this relationship, but ya know what, for all the feelings I still have for her I know that she is just going to shoot me down again, and I am tired of being on this emotional roller coaster. I guess thats what they call life tho.

Working at The Mix has been having its un foreseen benefits. I have been meeting a whole lot of new and very cool people. We are doing College Nights again, and last week I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time, and it turns out she is divorced. I like the team that works at The Mix, and that is a job I really look forward to showing up at no matter what is going on that said night. I would have to say that of all the things I am doing in my life right now I think that working downtown is one of the things that I look forward to the most. I need to go in and talk to one of the Managers tomorrow about a few things regarding Thursday night. If you live in Roanoke and read this blog come down to The Mix and tell me you read my blog "CalleJones" and I will let you in for free. Anyway, I need to get back to work and stop screwing around. Later.

M

No comments: