Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Left alone

If there is one thing out there that annoys me more then anything else, its the feeling of being ignored. If I look at you and say something like "Hello" its only normal for you to respond its something called manners. If I ask someone to call me, an answer would be amazing, like for example, yes, no, maybe so, or my all time favorite, go fuck yourself. I mean atleast your letting me know and not keeping me out on a limb. I don't know why I just cant sit around and wait, my mind plays games with me and then I always think the worst is happening, I guess it's a Dominican thing as my mother would say.

Well anyway, I need to head to the dry cleaner and drop off a bunch of stuff then hit up Wal-Mart for some dinner then I think I might go to Red Palace for some lunch to hopefully drown my sorrows in a plate full of fried rice. I am working an off schedule for tomorrow, 8am-4:30pm so that I can make it down to Virginia Tech in time for some of the memorials. I am trying my hardest to get my computer fixed so that I can start uploading pictures and what not to go with all of these blog posts.

Also tomorrow night, for the first time since 9/11 Roanoke City will be shutting off the star as a symbol of mourning for those we lost at Virginia Tech. Anyway, I need to get off and start my day. Later.

M

"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up." ~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments: