Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whats it gonna take? (For a guy to get some service in this place?)

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday because as soon as I got off work my sister called me up and told me that our foreign exchange student had arrived. So I went up to Fleming and met her and the rest of her family and my own. We all decided to go to Corned Beef for dinner, after that we went and got ice cream and picked up a movie. My sister is sleeping in the office and seeing how I am without a computer and she's is with the only computer I couldn't update.

Well other then the fact that we picked up our french person Friday was really uneventful. Work was pretty slow and I didn't do much during the day on Friday. My dad thinks he tore a ligament in his shoulder but he refuses to go and get it checked out so I don't think he will ever know. Stubborn old man if you ask me, last time something like this happened he threw his back out and by the time he was ready to be seen we couldn't take him in a car so he had to take an ambulance. I swear I don't know where I get my stubborness when it comes to doctors. I also hate having to go to hospitalsn they are so very uncool to be around, I always feel like I shouldn't be there.

Right now I am sitting @ work bored out of my brain waiting for these construction guys to finish up installing a new water pump so I can go piss. Ya, ya, I know, that was too much information for you to know, but I don't care. My computer should be fixed here very soon and I cannot wait to start being able to put up new pix on a daily basis to go along with my posts. Anyway, I really should get back to "work" so I will update this bad boy later. Oh, and no quote on here, my book is at home. Sorry!

M

No comments: