Monday, April 14, 2008

Mondays.....

Whats to say about the first day of the week other then it normally sucks. I mowed my grass at the house today, and did a few chores around the house before I had to go to work. I checked on getting my laptop fixed, its going to cost me maybe $80 or $120 dollars depending on how long it takes him to get it done.

Work was boring as usual, I ran on the CnC machine tonight which is normally pretty boring because all I do is sit there and push a couple of buttons. I would much rather be sitting in the setting dept. and cleaning up some of those damn Etiole rings then doing stupid machining. As a matter of fact, I would just as rather not work there anymore. I know, I keep saying I don't want to work there anymore, but I am trying to do something about it. I work a second job to bring in some extra money, I am trying to get into the Police Department, so you can't say I am not trying. It's just the other things in my life that I am having a little more trouble with.

I am scared out of my mind about my ex girlfriend getting deployed to Iraq, it scares me shitless. Even though I know we are not together right now, I am terrified of anything every happening to her. To me Iraq is now a pointless war that is taking this country into no where but ruin. I found this really great quote that I am going to put at the end of this post.

I really cant wait to take my vacation, when and where ever that may be. I am really looking forward to just packing my bags one night when I get off work, and just go, thats all I want to do, just hop in the car and go. Live out the American dream, and find the unfound frontier I just want to leave it all behind. Who knows, this might just be a bunch of wishful thinking as of right now, but I can't just sit here anymore and continue to let my life pass me by with every moment. All I do is work, and when I dont work I sleep, and when I am not doing either of those two things, I just kinda sit around and think, and thinking makes me want to sleep, and so does work.

But anyway, its getting close to 4 o'clock in the morning and all this thinking about work is making me want to go to sleep. Not to mention the fact that I have a huge headache, and I am still not sure as to whether or not I am going to finish mowing the grass tomorrow considering I was only able to get about half of it done. Well good night my friends.

M

"If they've been put there to fight, there are far too few. If they've been put there to be killed, there are far too many." ~ Ernest F Hollings, US Senator. On US Marines in Lebanon, Time 26 Dec 83

No comments: