Tuesday, April 15, 2008

sicko mcsickness

So I left work early tonight because I could barely keep my dinner in my stomache. I have so much on my mind the last thing I needed was to start feeling sick, and of course I start feeling like a bag of smashed assholes.I did do some of those Etoile rings tonight, and for as much as I would rather be doing those the staring down at the desk all night just wore me down.

On a positive note, we are making a ring for Forrest Whitaker (Last King of Scotland, Vantage Point) and he is going to be wearing it in his next movie which he is filming right now. Right now I am laying in bed watching my favorite tv show ever, Deadliest Catch. They are going over the best of Season 3, and it is amazing what people will do to provide for thei families. I have thought doing it, but between my knee and the fact that I tend to get sea sick I don't think its too wise of and idea. But it still makes for great Tv, just not a great job.

Tomorrow I am headed to Tech for the memorials, so I will update then. I just got off the phone with my ex girlfriend we had been discussing everything we had done wrong to each other over the past while, and needless to say I came out of that talk smelling like a bag of smashed assholes, but atleast now I have a plan to work toward, it will just take a while. Hopefully we can and will forgive each other for everything and maybe hopefully one dau get back together which would be amazing. Anyway its close to 1am and I need to be up soon, sorry no quote tonight. Thanks.

M

No comments: