Monday, April 28, 2008

So much for saying sorry..... or for caring.....

Sorry is a word I have been saying a lot recently, I have been apologizing me to my ex girlfriend for everything I have done wrong. I called her tonight to see if she was okay after I heard the whole strong storms moved through the area she lives in. Something like 200 people were injured after three tornadoes touched down. She won't even pick up the phone to let me know shes okay. Last weekend after I thought something was seriously wrong with her, I tried to call her but she didn't answer the phone so I got in my car and started to drive out there to make sure she was okay. But no, when I did something I should not of done this last weekend, she doesn't even give a damn. She tells me oh I care, oh your such a great guy, but leave me alone.

I am tired of sitting here working my brain over eight ways from Sunday trying to figure out what to do about this whole situation. I have decided to go back to the old way, I am just going to disappear. If you read this, I'm sorry it had to turn out this way. Good bye.

M

No comments: