Sunday, April 27, 2008

okay, so maybe

After a really good nights sleep last night, I woke up and the swelling in my hand has gone down to almost nothing, which is a really great sign that my hand is indeed not broken. So since my hand is not broken, thats really great news, now only if I can get something to clear out this infected cut I have on my ear, I will be dandy. Ya, I know it seems like I am a mess right now, but that seems to be the trend of my life right now. If its not one thing its the next.

I spent most of my afternoon watching tv and cleaning my room and rearranging all my furniture and trying to pack up some boxes to just move all the BS out of my room. I am headed back to work tomorrow, and I am really nervous because my boss seemed pretty pissed that I took the time off for having been sick. From what I heard I guess we got a pretty large gold order because like everyone was working on saturday to try and help fill it out. Well I need to get my rest because I am going to hit up the gym tomorrow and yes I really do mean it this time. Goodnight.

M

"In a big family the first child is kind of like the first pancake. If its not perfect, thats okay, there are alot more coming along." ~ Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

No comments: